We bring embedded to the data center!
We offer Computer on Module (CoM) in the Apalis- and COM Express-Format.
- Apalis Samsung Exynos 5250, 4 GB RAM, 16 GB Flash, 2 x Gb Ethernet
- COM Express Xilinx Zynq XC7Z45, ARM Cortex-A9 /w 1 GB RAM, FPGA /w 8 GB RAM, 16 GB flash, high-speed serial interface, 1 x GbE Ethernet
By integrating up to 18 baseboards in 1HE servers, a high packing density is achieved. Thus, even larger installations can be realized in a cost-effective and compact way. Examples include remote desktop environments, video streaming or scale-out high-performance computing (HPC) applications.
- Arneb: 1HE, 18 Baseboards, Cross ventilation, external 1HE 3kW Power supply
- Antares: 1HE, 6 Baseboards, integrated power supply
For testing out our embedded computer-on-modules, microserver evaluation kits are available. These evaluation kits offer almost the same flexibility as the complete server solutions. A Host-PC (Windows/Linux) can be connected via USB, running the RECS-Master Software for monitoring and controlling of the CoMs.
Available evaluation kits:
- Apalis microserver evaluation kit, 4 Slots, 2 x 1 GbE switched
- COM Express microserver evaluation kit, 1 Slot, 1 x 1 Gb Ethernet, 1 x PCIe x16